RHCSA Certification training at Training aims to impart core skills and expertise in administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 environments. To successfully administer Linux deployments on RHEL 7, candidates need to pass Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification exam EX200. This RHCSA training course will cover fundamentals of Linux administration including basic shell commands, managing users, and setting passwords. It will also encompass file management using stream editor and locating files. RHCSA Course traverses through system management, storage management, security, server management, network services and virtual machines.
RHCSA Course Objectives
- Configuration and management of local storage through logical volumes and partitions
- Creation and configuration of file systems, such as access control lists, encryption, permissions, and network file systems
- Controlling and operating services, virtual machines, systems and processes
- Installation, deployment, configuration, update and maintenance of Linux systems
- Utilize the centralized authentication directory for user management and groups
- Security management using firewalls and SELinux configuration
Who should do a RHCSA certification?
The RHSCA training is ideal for the following professionals:
- System Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Support Technicians
- Enterprise Linux System Administrators
- Any IT Professional looking to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Get All The details About RHSCA Certification Exam