Associate exam authorize technical experts in maintaining and developing applications on the AWS platform. Concepts you should understand include:
- Choosing the right AWS services for the application
- Execution of AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
- Writing codes that optimizes the performance of AWS services used by application
- Code-level applications security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
Who can join this?
People interested in web hosting are highly scalable, fault tolerant applications on the AWS cloud.
Our trainer’s uses innovative techniques with tried and tested delivery methods blended with real life case studies and scenarios to make learning interesting and applicable in a career. Our focus is quality trainings delivered with enthusiasm to ensure that students succeed.
Key Features of AWS Developer-Associate Training are:
- Existing developers
- AWS is absolutely for beginners. No prior AWS experience is necessary
- Design POC (Proof of Concept): This process is used to ensure the feasibility of the client application.
- Video Recording of every session will be provided to candidates.
- Live Project Based Training.
- Job-Oriented Course Curriculum.
- Course Curriculum is approved by Hiring Professionals of our client.
- Post Training Support will helps the associate to implement the knowledge on client Projects.
- Certification Based Training are designed by Certified Professionals from the relevant industries focusing on the needs of the market & certification requirement.
- Interview calls till placement.
AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification
AWS Certification helps learners build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS.
AWS Certified Developer - Associate Exam