Aws technical essentials course at Insta Infotech aims to familiarize participants with products, services, and common solutions of amazon web services. this aws training will cover basic fundamentals to build expertise in identifying aws services to be able to make informed business decisions about it solutions according to unique requirements.
Audience: this aws training is recommended for professionals who wish to get started in aws or those who are responsible for describing aws services to customers. developers, solution architects and sysops administrators who wish to utilize the services of aws can also attend this course.
- individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of aws services to customers
- individuals interested in learning how to get started with using aws
- sysops administrators, solution architects and developers interested in using aws services
Aws technical essentials benefits:
- upon completion of this course, you will accomplish following:-
- learn about the basic concepts of data center design.
- understand concepts and terminology related to aws platform
- learn to navigate and use the aws management console.
- utilize the infrastructure services, including amazon elastic compute cloud (ec2), amazon virtual
- private cloud (vpc), auto scaling, amazon elastic block store (ebs), elastic load balancing (elb), and amazon simple storage service (s3).
- implement security practices for aws and identity and access management (iam).
- utilize database services, such as amazon relational database service (rds) and amazon dynamodb.
- implement management tools in aws including aws trusted advisor and amazon cloudwatch
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Certification
AWS Certification helps learners build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Exam