Advanced MIS Training intended for working experts having fundamental information on MS-Excel alongside learning on Database Management System. The Advanced MIS Training by InstaInfotech Institute of Professional Studies can change your approach on data operation and will also gain confidence about visualizing any complex data sets. You can likewise set your vocation objective as an information investigator. Dream your vocation to a correct track as Data Analyst with InstaInfotech Institute of Professional Studies.
Management Information Systems (MIS) is a formal control inside business training that crosses over any barrier between software engineering and surely understood business teaches, for example, money, promoting, and the executives. Despite this, most understudies will just take a couple of MIS courses as a major aspect of their undergrad program.
The term Management Information Systems (MIS) has a few definitions, contingent on where you look or whom you inquire. Normal among these numerous definitions is that MIS speak to an accumulation of advancements, individuals, and procedures that deal with the data and correspondence assets of an organization.
Even on the off chance that you don't understand it, you use MIS consistently. On the off chance that you use email, you are utilizing MIS, as email is a data framework (truly, you, the client, just observe one end of it). On the off chance that you sign into a PC each morning and get to or alter information on corporate servers, you are utilizing data frameworks. All in all terms, data frameworks incorporate any collaborations between sorted out information and individuals. MIS can be the methods by which data is transmitted, (for example, the Internet), the product that shows the data, (for example, Microsoft Excel), or the frameworks that deal with the information. In this course, you will find out about the parts of the executives data frameworks and how to use them in business.
Learn about the segments of business data frameworks, with an accentuation on information transmission, the board data programming, and the manners in which that organizations oversee data.
This course is comprised of the following units:
- Introduction to Management Information Systems
- MIS Basics: Hardware, Software, Networking, and Security
- Data and Databases
- Information Systems and Organization Strategy
- Information Systems in Society and the World
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
Throughout this course, you'll also see related learning outcomes identified in each unit. You can use the learning outcomes to help organize your learning and gauge your progress.
- describe the use and function of management information systems
- identify and describe the different roles of people in information systems
- explain the strategic value of information systems in the organization
- describe the impact of information systems in the larger context of ethics and globalization
- identify trends in information systems that will impact the next generation of business.
Advance Excel Part
- Focus on real scenarios of Reporting / Data Management / Automation, Difference between basic and advance Excel, Excel Basics, Excel Settings, Advanced Formulas, Name Manager, Absolute and Relative fields, Goal Seek / Scenario, Managing Lists, Cross Reference (Absolute & Relative)
Advance Excel Part
- Conditional formatting, User Settings for Excel Application Level, Data Management and Analysis, Reporting Techniques, Pivot Table, Macros, Concepts of VBA, Excel Data Handling with VBA, Use of SQL Queries, Userform, Listbox, Combobox, Buttons etc., Application Design.
ADVANCE EXCEL SECURITY
- Protecting Excel File, Protecting worksheet, Workbook, Enable / Disable Range, Allow users to edit range, Protecting users to edit range, Field Controls using customised user access
Data FilTering / Data Formatting
- Understanding Different Data Types, Using String / Text / Number / Long Data Types with examples, Managing Date Time Format, Handling Long Date time Format, Data Correction, Identifying bad data, Conversion of different data types, Importing and accessing different file types in excel
DATA ACCESS PARTS
- SQL Queries, Reports and Data Management, VBA Programming and Data Management Forms, Reports & Application Design
VARIOUS MIS TECHNIQUE WITH THE HELP OF EXCEL VBA PROGRAMMING
- Get an overview of different Analytical Process, Differentiating Modules, Sub-Modules, Procedures, Data handling with the help of Access, ACCESS Forms and Reports, Writing Access Queries, Reporting and Formatting by different angles, Macro generation and application, design, Writing custom queries as per the need, Fundamentals of data handling, MIS, EXCEL and Access, Using of Developer Tools to Excel Worksheet, Using of ActiveX tools to Excel, Worksheet, Using of Developer tools to VBA Programming, Enabling / Disabling ActiveX Tools to VBA
- Database, Tables, Fields and Properties, Form Properties, Variables, Functions, Modules, Subroutines, Conditional Validations, Using Other ActiveX Tools like, Calendar, Watch, PDF..., Looping Constructs (While, Do While, For, Foreach, If Else, If then else...) Functional Parameters
- Understanding how to use the ODBC with Excel, Set up a data source for a database driver, Defining the ODBC API, ODBC Terminology, Defining the Data Source Manager, ODBC Driver, Data Source
GRAPHS / USING CHARTS / PIVOT CHARTS / PIVOT TABLE
- Setting Data Source, Getting Charts / Graphs using Referential fields, Getting ACCESS Data Getting Other Data
- Integration of Database, Connecting to a DBMS Using the SQL Procedure
- Creating Tables / Queries / Forms, Insert / Update Statement, User Form / Field Updation, Multiple SQL Statements, The SQL Procedure, The Access Procedure, Requirements to Connect to a Database
- Connecting to a excel Using the SQL Procedure, Connecting to a access Using the SQL Procedure, Connecting to a DBMS Using the DSN